Dental Professionals of California


Product Information

Purchasing Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Dental Board Referral

Our Staff

and New Information

Practicing dental assistant...or a DA preparing for the RDA... do you need an 8 hour Infection Control course; Dental Practice Act course; a Review manual for CA Law and Ethics Exam or required training to become an Orthodontic Permit Assistant? 

Go to the Expanded Functions Dental Assistant Association (EFDAA) to find information on these courses.  Their web site is

Practicing RDAs or RDAEFs...when you complete a Dental Board approved program for the new RDAEF2 and pass a state examination, you can now perform restorative procedures that include placement/finishing of direct restorations; crown adjustment/cementation etc.  Enroll in EFDAAs program today!  Their enrollment numbers are kept low, their tuition is the most reasonable in Southern CA and their pass rate on the State Exam is the highest in average of 90%. Go to their web site today for more information.














Call today for customized courses in sealants, x-ray, coronal polishing in your own office and receive a 5% tuition discount!!! Go to the web page for the requirements for these customized courses